Followers

Friday, July 6, 2012

Icecream Nails with Me Me Me polishes and The Hungry Asian Mint Condition

Hello everyone! How are you today? 

I did these icecream inspired nails using some new Me Me Me polishes I picked up yesterday - Pensive which is a lovely pale blue and Playful which is a gorgeous dusty pink. For the 'sprinkles' I used Illamasqua - Load and China Glaze - Light as Air which are both gorgeous. The lovely green is The Hungry Asian - Mint Condition over pensive which I absolutely LOVE! Mint Condition is a beauuuttiful minty green colour with different coloured small glitter shapes floating in it. It looks like mint icecream with smarties in. I love it sooo much! Mint greens are one of my most favourite nail polish colours. Looveeely.

I stamped the stripes with Konad Special stamping polish in red and used Seche Vite to affix the wee heart. Yummers.
 




Thanks for looking!

Aimee x

6 comments:

  1. Aw these are so cute and summery! Especially love the turquoise, so pretty.
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun and gorgeous, I love it - summeryyyyy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should eat fruits and veggies at least five times a day. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Jisne Padha Wo Samjha Nahi,
    Aur Jo Samaj Saka Wo Mila Nahi…

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk