Followers

Friday, June 29, 2012

W7 Lava Flow with an accent nail!

Hello lovely ladies! Thankyou for all the kind comments on my last post. I love your comments. Even if I don't always have time to reply to them, I really really appreciate you guys taking the time to say something nice. Thankyou. 

So someone (I can't remember who, sorry - if I find the post I will link to it I promise) of W7's new polish line on facebook and I simply HAD to get them IMMEDIATELY! They're very similar to Nail Inc's Sprinkled collection but I can't ever justify the price of Nails Inc polishes. They seem very expensive for what they are and the W7s are just as good - awesome quality and a fraction of the price (gosh I sound like a radio advert! I'm not endorsed, honest!). This is W7 Lava Flow which is a milky white polish with red and black hex glitter that floats quite sparsely in the base. It looks a bit like basalt and also like sweeties. I've had a couple of friends tentatively lick my nails hoping they'd taste like gobstoppers or something. I have weird friends. They also said that it would be cool if someone made some kind of tasty nail lacquer that you could eat! Like sweetie paste that sticks on the nails. That would be awesome if not awfully sticky and possibly quite impractical. As well as something of a bug attractor. It's probably not such a good idea, actually. 

The accent nail is W7 Strawberry Daquiri - a beautiful pink polish with lots of lovely shimmery glass-like flecks. I stamped with Konad Special Stamping Polish in Royal Purple using an image from my Dashica SDP Big plate. I ran out of Seche Vite for this mani so I used W7's topcoat which, whilst it's no Seche, is a great cheap substitute! I was pleasantly surprised.

Enough jabbering on. Pictures!!!
 




I looveeee these nails. I think they're so pretty! You can see a bit of the tips at the end of the pink nails, but you can't really see that in real life. Don't you hate it when your awesome camera is so good that it shows up stuff you can't ordinarily see? Ha.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Aimee x

15 comments:

  1. Lava Flow is gorgeous, and the mani is very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I'll have to take a trip down the market next Friday and see if I can snag some of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find them! They're SOOO worth it!

      Delete
  3. The W7 sprinkles are fab, love them, thanks for sharing, I sooooooo want them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them from nail polish direct for fairly cheap :) x

      Delete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL!:D Especially these little flakes, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so lovely! I may have to pinch this idea when I finally get round to using Lava Flow ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loool to the camara comment! You know, i actually think i read a few montths ago that someone was trybing to do a nail polish collection with taste when you lick! I just can't remeber who was it! :p i NEED those W7 glitters in my life! I also ccan't justify Nails Inc prices.... And you manicure turned out very beautiful :)**

    ReplyDelete
  7. satta kingVitamin D protects your bones and keeps them from becoming brittle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. satta king

    satta king Do research to make sure that you are not giving them duplicated content.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kabhi tum bhi humse baat kar liya karo
    Milne milaane ki faryaad kar liya karo. Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk