Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello Kitty and Deborah Lippman Across the Universe With Bonus ANIMALS!

Hello lovelies! 

I did these a while ago and these pictures were taken at the zoo! Hooray! I love the zoo. It's freakin' awesome. I got Deborah Lippman - Across the Universe a while ago in a swap from a lovely lady in one of my Facebook polish groups. She doesn't have a blog though so I can't link you to her. I love how deep it is... all that beautiful hexagonal glitter swimming in that deep blue jelly base - it is just like staring into the universe... not that I would know, having not had the opportunity to stare into the Universe, but I watch a lot of Brian Cox (I LOVE YOU BRIAN COX!) so I kind of have an idea. :) The pink is Butter London - Disco Biscuit with China Glaze - Fairy Dust. I love both of these polishes. They're just amaazinnggg. I stamped the Kitty with Konad Special Stamping polish. The only problem with these jellies is I find that Seche Vite tends to make the polish pull away from the edges a little bit which is annoying. Anyone know of a good top coat to use with jellies that doesn't cause shrinkage? 

Anyway... onto the photos!!!





And now bonus pictures - ANIMALS! These are from Dartmoor Zoo, which used to be known as Sparkwell and is the subject of the film We Bought a Zoo with Matt Damon. It's pretty cool there. I don't know how accurate the film is, but I read an interview with the guy who now owns the zoo saying that contrary to the film, his kids actually really loved living in a zoo. And why wouldn't you? It's a freakin' zoo! :)
So some bonus zoo pics for you guys:
Meerkat! I love these little guys.
!!!

Tiger!
Bear!
My little one having an awesome time on a boat!
Little Fox






Thanks for reading! I hope it's not too blustery where you are. We're expecting 60mph winds tonight. And I've got to go out in it! NOOO!

Aimee x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bonus animal photos - and the mani is so too. Across the universe is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo and I never would have thought of pairing them! Fairy Dust is also beautiful over Disco Biscuit. What a fun mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome nails, and that fox is so cute ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!



    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your body has probably consumed the vitamins and minerals stored in the body that aides in promoting weight loss and it simply needs more than you are consuming in your diet to jump start the old engine.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king

    satta king Videotape a couple of practice sessions of your public speaking engagements.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sans laynay se tere yaad ati hay
    na laynay se mere jaan jati hai
    kaise kehdu sirf saans se zinda hu ....
    Kambakahat sans bhi tohteriyaad k baad aati hai Satta King
    Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk