Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hearts and Roses with China Glaze Preppy Pink

Hello! Happy Father's Day to all the dads/carers/guardians/male role models out there. I hope you have a great day. :) 

This mani was done using OPI - Mermaid's Tears, China Glaze - Preppy Pink and China Glaze - Elephant Walk for the little hearts. I really love Preppy pink, but similar to CG Dreamsicle it chips something rotten. Poop.

Sorry this is such a short post, I'm off to see my dad to cook him a roast :)

 






Have a great day!

Aimee x

8 comments:

  1. you know? this is so cute dear!! i love it!!



    find me♥
    Twitter // Blog // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and green combo! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try adding different vitamins and minerals to your low fat diet to break on through. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. but consider something more casual when speaking to younger audiences.satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Satta King
    Play Bazaar sans laynay se tere yaad ati hay
    na laynay se mere jaan jati hai
    kaise kehdu sirf saans se zinda hu ....
    Kambakahat sans bhi tohteriyaad k baad aati hai

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk