Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Girly Bits Glittery Ladybirds!

Hello!

Just a quick post today.

Firstly some good news. I got my degree results! I GOT A FIRST! HOORAYYY!!!!!! Now I just need to wait on my scholarship application to see if I can go to London for my masters. EEP!

Anyway... nails...

I am in LOVE with Pam's Girly Bits. These ladybirds were done using A-england - Percival which is a stunning, beautiful red. I then layered Girly Bits - Rouge over the top. I am IN LOVE with this polish. It's a beautiful holo-y red glitter with bits of purple in. Ugh I love it so much. Then I used A-england - Bridal Veil for the lady bird details and the spots and China Glaze - White on White for their little eyes. They're SO holo-y! :)

Sorry about the pants pictures.




Yum yum yum.

Thanks for reading. I am about to post the winner of my giveaway so STAY TUNED!

Aimee xxx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations - this is sooo great - I hope you get to go London as you prefer!
    The ladybug mani is sooo sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a first! That's amazing:). What uni will you have graduated from? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to support brain health, while magnesium can help your body and mind calm down and relax.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider your audience when you think about what you are going to wear. satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. Satta King
    Play Bazaar Meri Pagal Si Mohabbat Tumhe Bohat Yaad Ayegi
    Jab Hansane Wale Kam Aur Rulane Wale Zayada Honge

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk