Followers

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nail mail - awesome swap and Nerdlaquers.

My most recent swap was with the fabulous Kate :) She sent me: 

From left to right: 

Deborah Lippman - Across the Universe
Manglaze - Lesbihonest
Manglaze - Santorum
Manglaze - ILF
Manglaze - Fuggen Ugly

AWWWWWW YEAH!
 


She also sent me, because she's amazing:

China Glaze Kinetic Candy Crackle
China Glaze Fairy Dust (OMG!)

and...





OMG!!!! Hard Candy Beetle!!!!!!!!!!!! /die. Holy wow. Thankyou so much Kate x


I also received my Nerdlaquers. From Left to right:

Hyperspace Bypass
Cyance Friction
All of Time and Space



Swatches: L to R - Hyperspace Bypass, All of Time and Space, Cyance Friction.


L to R - Manglaze ILF, Fuggen Ugly, Santorum, Lesbihonest.


Swatches of Cyance Friction coming up real soon! Yay!

Thanks for looking

Aimee x

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is an awesome swap!! MANGLAZE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! I wanted manglaze for AGGESSSSS! It's so cool. xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing is the word!! And those Manglazes are to drool over!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you liked everything Aimee! I was verrry happy with my box of goodies too :) Some of my first English polishes, and my first international swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looooove the manglaze ones! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king

    satta king Get a better feel by using equipment. Learn the proper use of visual aids that you are incorporating.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk