Followers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Teal Tuesdays! - Glitter Freestyle - inspired by Toki Doki!

It's teal tuesday!


It's actually Wednesday - but shhh. :)

This was inspired by the super cute Japanese brand Toki-doki which I LOVE! The BEAUTIFUL teal glitter is the completely FABULOUS China Glaze - Atlantis which is just utterly stunning. Look at all that beautiful glitter. For the accent nails I used Butter London - Disco Biscuit, Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Candy Floss, a-england - Excalibur and a-england - Galahad. Yummy!!!!






Look at the pretty blue sparkles in disco biscuit! 

Please check out these other wonderful lovers of everything teal!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! I looove teal and pink together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Toki-doki, but the mani looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani!! I ordered Disco Biscuit off of Dermstore but have to wait 1-2 weeks for my order since apparently they are all popular colors and are back-ordered. Grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Toki-doki! And this mani is so so cute :]]

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk