Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sunday Stamping Challenge - Black and White - A-england Bridal Veil!

Hello lovelies! 

The Sunday Stamping Challenge in the Adventures in Stamping Group on facebook this week was 'black and white'. 

I actually did this mani on Sunday, but never got round to posting it until today, so I'm very sorry about that. I can't wait to be not so busy! Phew! :) I used the STUNNING, GORGEOUS, INCREDIBLE, AMAZING a-england Bridal Veil as a base, and China Glaze - White on White for the stripes. I also used Konad Special Stamping Polish in White. Do you use any other polish for stamping? I find that Konad is pretty much the only stuff I can get along wth for stamping other than a-england Excalibur which I use for silver stamping. I really need to find some polishes that stamp well, because I feel like I only have a limited stamping colour palette. Any ideas? I've tried really had to capture the beautiful scattered holo in Bridal Veil, but it's quite elusive even in the sun. 






Sorry about the slight tipwear in these photos. I had this on for just over a day before taking pictures - and I did a lot of cleaning whilst wearing this mani! It help up well to my dusting and hoovering fury! :)

I did the striped with strips of sticky labels - I always use sticky labels rather than tape because I find that then you can cut out everything you need before hand and just have shapes there to peel off when you need to use them! The plate is Konad M87 and I added some extra dots with my smallest dotting tool.

What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. It's a sweet and eye-catching mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mani, it really works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, love the monochrome look!
    katieneedsajob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!!! I love the bows, love the black and white color scheme...love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk