Followers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mismatched muted mani - My favourite things!

So after my awful splatter fail, I did a mismatched mani which basically consists of all the things I like to do best on my nails - Bows with little heart rhinestones, pink with gret, one glitter nail and stripes! This is my nail zen.

Ahhh that's better :)







I used:

Thumb:

China Glaze - For Audrey

Forefinger:
A-england - Iseult 
A-england- excalibur

Middle Finger:

Chick Nails - Gr8 Grey Owl
A-england - Iseult
China Glaze - White on White
Models Own - Pink Blush

Ring Finger:
China Glaze - Full Spectrum

Little Finger
Zoya - Cho
Models Own - Pink Blush

I used Full Spectrum from the CG Prismatics collection which I 'accidentally' bought all of... whoops. They're AMMAZING! When I have time I'll try and do swatches of all of them.
What do you think of this? I like the muted tones. 

Thanks so much for looking

Aimee x

13 comments:

  1. Very nice place of Zen!!! Looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! i always want to do something like this but soo impatient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors work great together, and you did really well, I especially love your flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great idea :-) Your index finger is my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the whole thing!! For being mismatched they all have perfect harmony together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that flower nail! So pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm glad you could tell what they were. My boyfriend was like...what is it? And I said 'they're roses' and he was like...'oh it doesn't look like roses' -_- I feel vindicated now :D

      Delete
  7. I love this!! Girly skittles manis are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mismatch nails too :) it makes it look so fun and you can wear so many different colors at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously gasped when I saw this, I loooooove it! All the different patterns on the nails mesh so well together, gives the mani a very "shabby chic" feel. I especially love the pinky and the roses. So cool =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk