Followers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Hello!


So I was tagged for the Liebster blog award by the super talented Rychelle at color splash nails (check out her fantastic daffodils - I am sick with jealousy!) and also by the super cute tiki barbie which I'm also loving. If anyone else tagged me and I haven't mentioned them please, please let me know and accept my apologies. I've been mega busy lately and totally rubbish at keeping up with stuff, so it's nothing personal, I'm just mega forgetful! 


I love this award, it's so cute! I assume Liebster is Deutsch for 'lovely' :) 




Rules:
1. Put a link to who gave you award.
2. Put the award in your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs under 200 followers and give them the award.
4. Let them know that you have awarded them.

I'm choosing these great blogs:


Thanks again ladies!

2 comments:

  1. hiya thanks for nominating me! we must think alike because the 'friday fiesta' nails were very nearly called tiki tiger nails hehe glad you like 'em! they were super simple to do.. double yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you! I am so honored! I love you work, I am just merely following in your lead! You have totally made my night, and I really needed that! You rock girl!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk