Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

The Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge!

So tomorrow I start the dreaded (not really!) Purple Crumpet Fairy Spring Challenge!


I'll tell you right now that I won't be able to do them all (sorry) - I have a dissertation to do and I'm going to Gambia next week - HOORAY!!! So I will have to miss some, but I'll try and keep up as much as humanly possible and I'll start with my valentines mani tomrrow! I hope you'll like it. I've not been feeling pink and reds on me lately so I went a slightly different direction with it. I can't wait to show you! You can join in this challenge by contacting Debbie.

Will you be doing any of these challenges?

Aimee x

3 comments:

  1. I'm doing this challenge too, and also won't be able to do all of them. :) Some look really tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! That Debbie is a menace! (in an affectionate way :D) I'll be sure to link to you and anyone else who's doing it in all my posts.

      Delete
  2. Yet another great Challenge, i love challenges But is already doing 2 at the moment. But i migth join this as well, there is really some great manicure ideas on the list.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk