Followers

Friday, January 20, 2012

Super Cute Creatures with China Glaze electropops!

Evening friends!

I am REALLY happy today because I found out today that I've been accepted onto the postgrad course that I really wanted and didn't think I'd get! So I'm super DUPER chuffed!

So to celebrate I bought myself the other half of the China Glaze electropop collection. I've used some of the polishes from the first half for this mani.






CREATURES!!!

I like the pink kitties best, I think... or the purple bunnies.... or the white sheep... Ooh I can't decide! I love them all! I used Konad S10 stamping plate. I felt bad that I didn't use the cow though. Sorry cow! I only have five fingers!

For these I used:

Sally Hansen No Chip Base Coat
China Glaze - Dance Baby
Models Own - Lemon Meringue Pie
China Glaze - Sweet Hook
China Glaze - White On White
China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
E.L.F - Twinkle
Konad Special Stamping Polish Black
Seche Vite

I am LOVING the China Glaze Electropop collection. I can't wait to get the rest of the set!
Have you got hold of the electropop collection yet?
Which creature do you like best?

Thanks for reading!

Aimee x

7 comments:

  1. This is very cute!! Love the polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I freaking love it! :)I like the bunny and the kitty best as they are the ones I use most xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute, I like them all.
    I have ordered the same as you have here from the ElectroPop collection plus 4 more - I hope they arrive within the next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered the rest of the set too. (whoops!) :) You won't be disappointed! They're amazing. :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk