Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Konad Plates, a-england Camelot, Glitter AND Gradient!

Happy January!

For these nails I used my new stamping plates that were a Christmas present from my Mum! Hooray! I used a-england - Camelot on all the nails except my ring finger. I LOVE this polish. It's a super, deliciously glossy black that's opaque in one coat, although I used two here out of habit. It's SO shiny and applies so well. I normally make an enormous mess with black polish and clean up takes an age, but this went on perfectly and I barely had to clean up at all. Then I added a coat of La Femme - Fairy Dust which was another Christmas present, this time from my four year old son, then I stamped some sliver stars from my new Bundle Monster Plate 14 using Barry M - Silver Foil.






For the accent nail I used two coats of China Glaze - Lighthouse and then sponged on China Glaze - Papaya Punch, E.L.F - Gum Pink and Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Hot Pink. After that I stamped the star design from Bundle Monster Plate Number 20 using Konad Special Stamping Polish - Black. This was my first ever attempt at a proper gradient and I think it turned out pretty good! I was pretty pleased with it anyway :) I finished with a coat of Seche Vite and voila!

Hope you like them!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk