Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Glittery layering fun!

Hello! I haven't posted in ages because I've been visiting family and friends and generally having Christmas fun. Hooray! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday period!
These were my Christmas day nails, which were subsequently my boxing day nails, my boxing BOXING day nails, and all the way up until the 28th when I finally took them off.









I used:


Miss Sporty Base Coat
17 Fast Finish Nail Polish - Peacock

China Glaze - Atlantis

Kleancolour - Aurora

Seche Vite




...plus some random star glitter to finish it all off. I LOVE 17 polishes. The coverage is excellent and the colours are wicked. Peacock is just yummy. China Glaze Atlantis is awesome - it has teeny tiny multicoloured glitter in a blue jelly base; perfect for layering over anything blue/green. I love it! Aurora is pretty, but I find Kleancolour polishes to be really goopy and a bit difficult to work with. It's still lovely though.

Look what my lovely boyfriend put in my stocking!




Yay!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you. If you would like to contact me you can email me at aimeeus_prime@hotmail.co.uk